As every year, several journalists want make reports for TV (France 2, France 3, TF1) or for magazines (VSD, L'Equipe mag etc ...).
We are looking for runners that can be followed during the race to take portraits. Of course, they will be made without any discomfort for your run.
Images or photos can also be performed before and after the race.
We are looking for original and atypical profiles!
- You run in families, couples, friends or for a well-defined cause, on one of the races,
- For you, running was a help to healing (diseases, obesity, etc.)
- Running allowed you to meet people who changed your life,
- You are finally registered, this is your dream for many years,
your profile can interest us!
If you fall into either of these categories and if you are interested, thank you to send an email to email@example.com indicating:
- first name, last name
- All your contact tel + email + dwelling place
- Age / sex
- Course on which you are registered
- How many participation? At what race? Results?
- Your profile, your story, your goal
The Press Office will do, by the end of May / early June, a selection from the applications received. No need to call, we will send an email in early June to tell you whether your profile will be presented to the media who ask, knowing well then, it is the media who decide!
In advance, thank you for your cooperation.
Infocimes (Press Relations agency of the UTMB®)
Nous recherchons activement un(e) étudiant(e) pour un stage Graphiste au sein de l’organisation de l’UTMB®!
Principal critère: Creative Suite Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Description complète et candidature ici
#UTMB #CCC #TDS #PTL #OCC
In 2017, the UTMB® will take place from August 28th to September 3rd and the registration rules are online.
Future participants: mark your calendar! See you December, 15th 2016, for the opening of registration.
Meanwhile, we wish you a good preparation!
Greetings to you all,
Registrations are now closed!
Here is an update concerning registration for the 2016 UTMB®.
January 5th at midnight, 14 664 runners, representing 84 different countries are candidates.
- The UTMB®, is today, standing at 194% full, there will be a 2 in 5 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The CCC®, is today, standing at 145%, there will be a 7 in 10 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The TDS®, is today, standing at 106%, there will be a 9 in 10 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The OCC, is today, 164% full ; there will be a 3 in 5 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The PTL® is 100% full.
The results of the draw will be published on January 13th at 10:00 (Paris time):